2. During registration, remember to insert Victim mobile number in “Phone number” field as shown below
3. Complete registration and confirm your email id and then login to your account. Click on “Direct WebCall”.
4. You will arrive at page shown below. In “Enter a number” box, select your country and also any mobile number(you can enter yours). Now, simply hit on “Call Now” button to call your friend with his own number.
That’s it. Your friend will be shocked to see his own number calling him.
You'll need to get started is an iOS device.The iPhone 3G has the best support.Android on iPhone is not close to ready to use as your full-time mobile OS. If you are a little bored with iOS, you can dual boot Android and iOS side-by-side on your iPhone in a few relatively simple steps.
Lava M30 is a bar type phone whichhas a 2.2” QVGA IPS screen, 260K colours display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.The IPS is the high quality display screen.It also used in the popular Apple iPhone 4.It is good multimedia Dual Sim Dual Standby mobile phone featuring Yamaha audio system with SRS Surround sound.It is also featuring Multi-format audio and video player,3.5 mm audio-jack and video recorder.It has Real Media Player.You can also use Lava M30 as a Modem to access the Internet on your laptop/computer.
Phone Features of Lava M30:
Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)
SRS Surround Sound Music Experience
Real Media Player
IPS Screen (High Brightness Display)
3.5mm Universal Audio jack with Sharing Hub
Use as Web camera
Technical Specifications of Lava M30 Dual Sim Mobile:
*#62209526# - Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter.
*#06#for checking the IMEI.
*#92702689# - it will take you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below: 1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000) .
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY) .
4.2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture.
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start).
*#4720# - Half Rate codec activation.
*#67705646# -Half Rate codec deactivation.
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Press *#7328748263373738# to reset security code.
12345 is the default security code.
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538# Your data in the wallet will be erased and phone will ask you the lock code.Default lock code is: 12345.
*#8110# - Software version for the Nokia 8110.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, then turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code.Press C and then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# .
*#2820#-Bluetooth device address.
Press*#73#to reset phone timers and game scores.
Hold the "0" button on the main screen to open the wap browser.
Windows 8 user interface style is using UI codenamed Immersive Metro UI.Windows 8 has Tile interface and developer jaycee13 has tries to offer similar visual style in this theme. It supports Windows 7 x86 (32 Bit only) at the moment and you can download it fromwindows_metro_im_by_jaycee13-d3id3o5.rar
Windows Metro IM theme is the successor of the Windows Metro theme.It is based on user interface inspirations from MetroTwit, Zune and Windows 8.
The Windows Metro IM themedoes not actually add a Windows 8 Start Screen functionality to Windows 7.The theme only does what a Windows theme does.
Windows Metro IM theme is currently supporting only 32-bit (x86) Windows OS.
HOW TO INSTALL THE THEME:
1. In the Packages folder, open the "Uxtheme Patch" folder
2. Right click on "UniversalThemePatcher-x86" and Run it as Administrator
3. Click on all 3 buttons with the name Patch from the Top to Bottom
4. Restart your computer
5. In the "Theme" Folder, Select "Windows Metro IM" and "Windows Metro IM.theme"
6. Copy both files in C:/Windows/Resources/Themes
7. Double Click to the "Windows Metro IM" file and you're now have the Windows Metro IM theme on your computer.
2 OPTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM FILES
BY TAKING THE OWNERSHIP OF THE FILES
1. To use the system files you have to take ownership of the files first
2. To take ownership of explorerframe.dll for example
Go to c:/Windows/System32 and locate the explorerframe.dll then right click on it and select Properties
Select the security tab and then Advanced
When a window appears go to Owner tab and click on the Edit button
Now Just click on the Administrator and click OK twice
Click on the Edit button now and for all Users and Groups fill all the tick to Allow
Now click OK twice to exit.
3. Rename the explorerframe.dll to explorerframe.dll.old
4. Go to the System files folder of the Windows Metro IM package you've downloaded and go to either on x86 SP1 or x86 Pre-SP2 (you must determine which version of explorerframe you are using)
5. Copy the explorerframe.dll from x86 folder and paste it to C:/Windows/System32
6. Same procedure will apply in changing the shell32.dll
6. Restart your computer to see the changes.
BY USING THE WINDOWS THEME INSTALLER
1. Go to the "Packages" folder and look for the "Windows Theme Installer" folder
2. Right click on the "Windows Theme Installer.exe" and Run it as Administrator
3. Select which system files do you want to replace and browse it on the designated folder (e.g. If you want to replace shell32.dll in the installer, click on the Shell32.dll checkbox and browse for the shell32.dll file of your choice, in our case, it is located in the System Files folder at the Packages folder)
4. Do the same procedure in changing explorerframe.dll
5. Click Install Theme and see the result
6. For the Shell32.dll to take effect, you need to restart your computer
7. If you want to revert back to the original system files, just run the Windows Theme Installer and click on "Restore Default System Files".
IN CHANGING THE START ORB
1. Go to the "Packages" folder and look for the ""Start Orb Changer" Folder
2. Double Click on the "exe" file
3. Your current Start orb was displayed on the left side of the application
4. Choose "Select & Change Start Button" and browse on the folder/s where it was located (e.g. Packages/System Files/Start Orb BMP)
5. If you want to revert back to original Start Orb, just run the application and choose "Restore Original Explorer Backup"
6. Please take note that the Start Orb will also revert back to its original state when you restore your files using Windows Theme Installer.
Reminders: Always back up your file/s everytime you modify system files and if you do not know your computer's architecture then do not use the system files.
You will not find a link to your videos on the Start Menu in Windows 7 by default.Here’s a quick guide to add videos to start menu on Windows 7.
To add a link to your .You will see a Window videos on the Start Menu,you have to right-click on the Start button,then select Properties option.You will see a Window.Now,click on the Customize button on that Window.It can be found under the Start Menu tab.Then go to the Videos section.In the Videos section at the bottom, choose Display as a link.
That's all.Share your tricks with us in the comments!
We can get the IP address of any visitor by using PHP.It is very easy to get user IP address using php script.We can store IP address of our visitors for security reason.Similarly, based on the IP address we can also redirect the browser to different areas of the site.
Here's the code:
echo "Your ip is : $ip";
That's all.Share your scripts with us in the comments!
The Android Market is growing faster and there’s no doubt that Apple App Store is giant because 425,000 applications are now available to download in Apple's App Store.
Specifically,according to a site that tracks the app store’s activity,Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 currently has 25,076 applications available to users.Similarly, another Windows Phone 7 Marketplace tracker WP7applist,claims the store has 24,878 applications and WP7applist also claims 4,044 of those programs are currently "inactive."
Search on Google [site:co.cc] for any domains of co.cc and you will find no results.Because Google has removed,banned and penalized any site using a free or paid co.cc subdomain.
Google's Matt Cutts mentioned it on Google + that Google reserves the right if they “see a very large fraction of sites on a specific freehost be spammy or low-quality, we do reserve the right to take action on the freehost as a whole,” Matt said.
Google’s JohnMu also said:
"If you feel that your particular site is in line with our Webmaster Guidelines, I would recommend submitting a reconsideration request. Additionally, if you use a subdomain on a widely used domain name, and feel that your subdomain provider is not up to par with regards to preventing and handling abuse quickly - be it webspam, phishing, or malware - you may wish to look into ways of remedying that."
It is not the first time.A a couple months ago,Google banned a whole free-host.